After a major coffee brand like Starbucks launched the “oleato” menu in Italy for the first time. This is a menu made by brewing Arabica coffee beans with Partanna brand extra virgin olive oil by infusion or extraction by soaking coffee beans in olive oil. To get a dark espresso shot That makes me wonder if black coffee and olive oil are combined in the same glass. What are the benefits of this drink ?
Benefits of black coffee with olive oil
1. Slow down the absorption of caffeine. This is because olive oil helps coat the stomach walls. Therefore, it can result in slowing down the absorption of caffeine from coffee. That makes the effects of drinking coffee not as severe if compared to drinking pure coffee. In addition, olive oil’s ability to coat the stomach walls also helps to reduce the acidity of coffee.
2.Increase good fat, reduce bad fat. Olive oil itself is considered the best food with many benefits. Featured with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- This type of fat is good for the heart, reducing “bad fat” (Low-density lipoprotein or LDL) while increasing “good fat” (High-density lipoprotein or HDL), which helps prevent heart disease.
- In addition, olive oil helps reduce blood pressure. Another important factor related to heart disease.
3. Slow down digestion Makes you feel full for a long time. Fats include olive oil. Helps slow down digestion Makes you feel full for a long time. and receive continuous energy Additionally, fat helps control blood sugar levels. Helps prevent sugar spikes after meals. This feature is very beneficial for diabetics and people with metabolic problems. But it also has a positive effect on everyone. Helps prevent tiredness or hunger that can occur after meals.
4.Rich in many nutrients Olive oil is also rich in many nutrients. Both vitamin E and polyphenols
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant. (antioxidant) that is effective Helps reduce inflammation and strengthen the immune system. It also helps the skin look radiant.
- Plant polyphenols are also antioxidants. Helps fight free radicals which are the ufabet https://ufabet999.com cause of chronic diseases. It also helps slow down aging and prevent neurological diseases.
One study found that consuming olive oil may help prevent or delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. Another type of research meta-analysis It has also been found that olive oil may help prevent all types of cancer.
5. Helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins better. Olive oil helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins better. These vitamins include vitamins A, D, E, and K. This may come as a surprise to many. Eating only foods rich in these vitamins The body is still unable to use all its value. If you do not consume fat at the same time From the many benefits of olive oil This makes it an excellent source of fat to help absorb these vitamins.