Black coffee is a beverage that is extremely popular around the world. Because it has a strong and fragrant taste. But there are still many others. People worry that drinking black coffee will make their face wrinkle. Or does it really look old? But actually, black coffee is a drink that contains antioxidants and other nutrients. that are beneficial to health For the skin , black coffee has many benefits as follows:
Black coffee benefits for the skin
- Helps delay aging. Black coffee contains antioxidants. which helps protect cells from damage from free radicals which is the cause of various diseases Including wrinkles and the degeneration of various cells.
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation of the skin. Caffeine in black coffee has properties that stimulate the contraction of blood vessels. Helps with the blood circulation system under the skin, greatly reducing swelling, redness, and dark spots on the https://ufabet999.com skin.
- Helps restore skin from being damaged by sunlight. Black coffee contains antioxidants that protect the skin from damage from UV rays. Which is one of the causes of wrinkles and skin cancer.
- Tighten pores Caffeine in black coffee has properties that stimulate blood circulation. Makes pores tighter
- Helps reduce cellulite Caffeine in black coffee has properties that stimulate fat burning. Reduces subcutaneous fat Therefore, it may help reduce cellulite.
How to use black coffee for skin benefits
In addition to drinking black coffee for its health benefits, Black coffee can also be used to nourish the skin as follows:
- Black coffee face mask Mix black coffee with honey and lemon juice together. Apply on the face and leave for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Black coffee face mask will help tighten pores. Reduce swelling and inflammation and helps shed old skin cells
- Black Coffee Scrub: Mix black coffee with olive oil or sesame oil. Use to gently scrub the skin. Leave it for about 5 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Black coffee scrub helps remove old skin cells. Reveal new, radiant-looking skin
- Black Coffee Lotion: Mix black coffee with honey and coconut oil together. Apply on the body, leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Black coffee lotion will add moisture to the skin. Helps the skin look smooth.
Precautions for using black coffee for skin benefits
- Always test for black coffee allergy before use. By applying black coffee to a small area of the skin. Then leave it for about 24 hours. If you don’t have an allergic reaction, you can use it.
- Don’t use too much black coffee. This can cause the skin to become dry and irritated.
- Black coffee should not be used near its expiration date. Because there may be toxins that may have a negative effect on the skin.
Black coffee is a drink that has many health benefits. Including benefits for the skin, however, black coffee should be used carefully and should not be used in excess. To avoid possible side effects